Dawreli replied

295 weeks ago

She-Ra: Princess Of Power Movie Free Download Hd > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Princess Adora raises her magic sword and becomes She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the universe, to aid her friends in defeating the Evil Horde so their planet Etheria can be free.
The kidnapped daughter of Queen Marlena and King Randor of Eternia (characters from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe), Princess Adora grew up on Etheria. There, she lead an evil army until the day her long-lost twin brother, Prince Adam (He-Man), came to tell her who she really was. As her alter ego, She-Ra, the princess protects Etheria by fighting the forces she once worked for.
She Ra is a great show about a long lost princess that is destined to get a magic sword to help fight evil. Prince Adam was sent on this mission to find the owner of the new sword. Once there he meets up with some Rebels who are fighting a force known as the Horde. During a fight with them, He Man finds out that the Force captain is to get the sword. I am not going to spoil the ending for those that want to see how it turns out..<br/><br/>I loved this show when I was 14. She Ra is right up there with Xena Warror Princess… I used to come home from school just in time to see the opening. Adora and She Ra were as independent as Adam or Bo. She was true girl power back in 1985.<br/><br/>the secret of the sword was a great way to introduce She Ra to young woman back in those days. I was 14 at the time and I watched it whenever I had the chance. She Ra needs to be on DVD… I want to see it again….
Both He-Man and She-Ra were my most favorite cartoons of the 80s but to me She-Ra, yes a fictional cartoon character, gave me a sense of empowerment. What He-Man did for the boys She-Ra did for the girls. I&#39;m grateful for Filmation for creating She-Ra and a role model to look up to. I often wonder what Mike Young Enterprises would have done to She-Ra if they had gotten their hands on her but I just know that it wouldn&#39;t have been good. So more power to the girls is all I have to say. She-Ra RULEZ!! Bar none. No question or doubt in my mind that She-Ra is a role model. You can count on my comments being positive about She-Ra.

a5c7b9f00b
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe Castle Keep full movie in hindi free download hddownload BallmartShellshock full movie download 1080p hdhindi Blind Eye free downloadBad Blood full movie in hindi downloadFullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood full movie in hindi 720p downloadThe Red Forest movie download in hdDownload American Sumo full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Batman: Arkham Asylum full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.